ICP 1154 - Assessment & Evaluation
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to
1. Compare and contrast assessment tools with respect to validity, reliability and fairness
2. Design assessment strategies that fulfill alignment with assessment purposes
3. Define and evaluate the appropriate use of a range of assessments through alignment with assessment purposes.
4. Demonstrate the collecting, organizing, amalgamating and reporting of assessment results.
5. Develop a system to assess prior learning for a specific course
6. Evaluate and respond to the quality of information gathered from assessment tools for current and future practice.